How To Find Quality Painting Companies in Calabasas, CA
There’s no denying the fact that finding a quality painting company in Calabasas, California isn’t as simple as opening up the phone book and randomly choosing a contractor. Finding a professional painting contractor who has worked in your neighborhood from the heights of the Millennium, The Oaks or Calabasas Highlands with the experience you expect can be a challenge. Sure you can get a painting company out of “the yellow book” but how do you know whether they’re going to provide top-notch service and leave you feel like it was money well spent?
Finding Top Notch Painting Services in Calabasas
There are many different factors that go into making a quality, reputable painting service, not the least of which is the quality of the professionals working on the project. Look for some of the following qualities from the company you work with:
- Experience – One of the biggest aspects of professional quality is the experience and skill of the worker. How long they’ve been in business can have a telling effect on the overall quality you can expect to get on our painting project. Inexperience can, and often does, result in shoddier, sloppier work. Not only that, but rates paid to someone with a mere 2 years of experience should differ greatly than those paid to a veteran with a decade or more under their belt.
- Professional working on the project – You may hire a painting service based on recommendations from friends, family or co-workers on their superior skill and techniques, but when they’re hired for the job they might pass the project off to a sub-contractor. That sub-contractor may not have the lauded skill and work ethic of your intended painter. They could very well be more interested in doing a mediocre job quickly so they can get to another jobsite, rather than handling yours with the eye for quality and detail you’re paying for.
- Material quality – You’ll also want to ensure that whatever contractor you choose to hire will be using quality paints and materials. Make sure the paint is washable, and won’t fade. Always ask your painting service company what brand of paint they’re including in their proposal. Some brands have quality ranging from “top of the line” to cheap, chalky paints. Cheap paint can result in early cracking, chipping and fading, leaving you searching for a new contractor sooner, rather than later.
- Warranty on work – Check with your potential contractor as to any warranties they may offer on their work; just because the finished work looks good immediately following its completion does not guarantee anything. Ask how long their warranties are and if they’ll put it in writing.
- Company protection – Other concerns, like the liability insurance, licensing, bonding and Worker’s Compensation coverage your contractor holds are important. These not only provide you with a form of protection from fraud or shoddy work, but also give you some insight as to how seriously they take their business.
As a professional painting contractor in Calabasas, California for over 24 years, we take pride in the quality of our work, our material selections and our experienced and professional employees. We know that you’ll receive a paint job you can be proud of and will protect your investment for many years to come. We invite you to request a free estimate from us today!